CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Fireworks Slide Show

Here is a slide show of the photographs I took of the 4th of July Firework show in Santee. I really wanted to go down to Seaport Village/Midway/downtown area and take some cool shots there with some landmarks in the picture, but the news said it was going to be overcast down there. I think these photographs would have been stronger if there were some landmarks in the picture. Maybe the sky line of San Diego or that huge statue by the midway that has the sailor kissing his significant other. Oh well... maybe next year. I was still happy with my end result though. If you guys were able to read my blog in time or had the chance to take some firework shots, please share. I would love to see what you guys came up with too!

0 comments: